I can provide you with the following services:
- Multi-track recording
- Drum tracks for your recording project
- Instrumental tracks for your recording project
- Music for your lyrics
Rates for my services are:
- Studio time - contact me for single song and multiple song rates
- Drum tracks - $100 / song (under 5 min.) $125 / song (above 5 min.) $40 for fixes.
- percussion tracks – $30 / song
- Session musicians - All instruments available. Rates vary per song, per player
- Music for lyrics - Contact Bobby Turk “here” for prices.
- Logic recording software
- Yamaha O2R for front end EQ, Compression, Effects, and A/D converters.
- Presonus optical to firewire converter
- Behringer multiple headphone amplifier
- M-Audio Bx5A reference monitors
- Yamaha HS80M studio monitors
- Various signal processing plug-ins
- Rode mics for vocals, drum overheads and instruments
- Audix mics for drums (d6 for kick) and instruments
- CAD mics for drums and instruments
- MXL mics for drums, room and instruments
- DW Collectors Series maple drum kit (10, 12, 14, 16 inch toms and 22 x 18 inch kick
- Tama Grandstar Custom birch drum kit (8, 10, 12, 14, 15 inch toms and 12 x 16 inch kick
- Amedia Cymbals and various other cymbals
- Various hand drum and percussion instruments
I not only work locally in Nashville, TN but can work with you via the internet regardless of where you live in the Unites States.
A copy of the recording on CD is included as well as an mp3 being sent via e-mail (if necessary).
Session files and or wave files of individual tracks will be available to you for an additional cost which will depend on the size of the song.
After completion of the project, should you want to fix something contact me with details. Cost for fixes will depend on what is involved.
Currently I ask that payment be made in cash or thru Paypal. other methods for payment will be added at a later date.
If working via the internet, I ask that you supply me with a $25 Security Deposit thru Paypal. The deposit will be included with the remainder of your payment at the end of the project.
Should you need to post-pone, re-schedule or cancel your session, please let me know at least 24 hours prior otherwise a charge of $25.00 will be added to the next session.
Remember the more prepared you are the less your session will cost! Show up with, or send a pre-recorded “scratch” tape/cd for me and the other musicians to hear or with charts we can follow. Be rehearsed yourself and know what your going to sing or play.
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.